Telephone (313) 252-0300
Fax (313) 865-1115
Brigette Officer Holley
Contact Information - (313) 252-0300
Karen Barner - Court Reporter/Court Secretary ext 113
Rudolph Dalton - Court Officer ext 113
Robynn Diamond - Court Administrator ext 102
Irene Dortch - Traffic Division ext 105
Jacqueline Dupree-Mapp - Court Manager ext 104
Tamarind Fielder - Misdemeanor Division ext 106
Hosea Grant - Probation Department ext 114
Toni Lampkin - File Clerk ext 101
Judge Officer Holley - Chambers ext 113
Shelby Mitchell - Traffic Division ext 103
Courtney Neal - Civil Division ext 107
Sandra Thomas - Felony Division ext 108
Updates From the Court Due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- All individuals who have received traffic civil infraction tickets and were set for a negotiation hearing on Monday March 16, 2020 or March 23, 2020,
(i.e. speeding, improper turn, no proof of insurance etc.) Please handle your matter on-line at COURTINNOVATIONS.COM. If you find you cannot resolve the matter on line, we will set the matter for a formal hearing. All Informal hearings that are set for Monday March 16, 2020, and March 23, 2020, will receive an adjourned date in the mail. If you have any questions, please contact the Court Administrator at (313) 252-0300 ext. 102, or via email.
- All individuals who wish to utilize the court's WALK-IN docket to address outstanding Misdemeanor Warrants, please handle your matter on line at COURTINNOVATIONS.COM. Individuals who are seeking to address an outstanding Felony Warrant, please contact the court at (313) 252-0300 ext. 102, or via email and we will give you further instructions.
- All hearings set for Monday March 16, 2020 at 2:00pm and Monday March 23, 2020, at 2:00p will receive a new Pre-Trial date in the mail. You can also access your up-dated case information on-line on or after March 17, 2020 via Case Search. If you have any questions or concerns, then contact the Court Administrator at (313) 252-0300 ext. 102, or via email.
- All Not-In-Custody individuals who have hearings set on the city's Misdemeanor docket for Wednesday, March 18, 2020, please be advised that your case is being adjourned to Wednesday, April 1, 2020. You will receive this new date in the mail. You can also access the court's on-line system to learn of your new court date via Case Search. The court will handle all in-custody parties on Wednesday March 18, 2020, but there will be no access for the general public. If you have any additional questions or concerns, then please contact the Court Administrator at (313) 252-0300 ext. 102, or via email.
- The court will conduct hearings for all in-custody Criminal Defendants at their scheduled time. Individuals that are picked up on warrants by other jurisdictions will be arraigned on the warrant via video conferencing. If you have any additional questions or concerns, then please contact the Court Administrator at (313) 252-0300 ext. 102, or via email.
Check Policy (effective July 2, 2008)
- All checks must be made payable to the 30th District Court.
- Proper identification is required. A valid drivers license or state ID is sufficient. The address and name on the drivers license must match the address and name on the check.
- A $50.00 fee will be assessed on all checks not honored by your bank.
- No third party checks are accepted.
- All out of state checks must have a valid address, telephone number and drivers license number posted on the check.
Notice for Posting Bonds
When posting bonds, paying restitution or paying into trust, payments can be made in person with cash or certified money order. Credit card, debit card and pre-paid debt card payments for bonds are *accepted online and by phone, 1 (888) 604-788.