Telephone (313) 252-0300
Fax (313) 865-1115
Brigette Officer Holley
Contact Information - (313) 252-0300
Karen Barner - Court Reporter/Court Secretary ext 113
Rudolph Dalton - Court Officer ext 113
Robynn Diamond - Court Administrator ext 102
Irene Dortch - Traffic Division ext 105
Jacqueline Dupree-Mapp - Court Manager ext 104
Tamarind Fielder - Misdemeanor Division ext 106
Hosea Grant - Probation Department ext 114
Toni Lampkin - File Clerk ext 101
Judge Officer Holley - Chambers ext 113
Shelby Mitchell - Traffic Division ext 103
Courtney Neal - Civil Division ext 107
Sandra Thomas - Felony Division ext 108
Check Policy (effective July 2, 2008)
- All checks must be made payable to the 30th District Court.
- Proper identification is required. A valid drivers license or state ID is sufficient. The address and name on the drivers license must match the address and name on the check.
- A $50.00 fee will be assessed on all checks not honored by your bank.
- No third party checks are accepted.
- All out of state checks must have a valid address, telephone number and drivers license number posted on the check.
Notice for Posting Bonds
When posting bonds, paying restitution or paying into trust, payments can be made in person with cash or certified money order. Credit card, debit card and pre-paid debt card payments for bonds are *accepted online and by phone, 1 (888) 604-788.