Weekly Court Schedule
Telephone (313) 252-0300
Fax (313) 865-1115
Brigette R. Officer
Additional Contact Info - (313) 252-0300
Nathan Anderson (Court Manager) ext 104
John L Bennett (Magistrate) ext 113
(Judge’s) Chambers ext 113
Rudolph Dalton (Court Officer) ext 113
Robynn M Diamond (Court Administrator) ext 102
Sharon Dillon (Court Reporter) ext 113
Tamarind Fielder (File Clerk) ext 105
Hosea Grant (Probation Dept.) ext 114
Tammanna Khanom (Misdemeanor Division) ext3
Valerie Lake (Civil Division) ext107
Shelby Mitchell (Traffic Division) ext 103
Sandra Thomas (Felony Division) ext 108
*Make payments online
*Online Negotiation (civil infractions only)
Check Policy (effective July 2, 2008)
- All checks must be made payable to the 30th District Court.
- Proper identification is required. A valid drivers license or state ID is sufficient. The address and name on the drivers license must match the address and name on the check.
- A $50.00 fee will be assessed on all checks not honored by your bank.
- No third party checks are accepted.
- All out of state checks must have a valid address, telephone number and drivers license number posted on the check.
Notice for Posting Bonds
When posting bonds, paying restitution or paying into trust, payments can be made in person with cash or certified money order. Credit card, debit card and pre-paid debt card payments for bonds are *accepted online and by phone, 1-(888) 604-788