CED Administrative Assistant
Under general supervision of CED Director, performs a variety of routine to moderately difficult administrative and database support functions. Utilizes a variety of office software products.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Utilizes Microsoft programs and graphic software for departmental and division reports.
- Assembles agenda items for City Council meetings.
- Researches and compiles records, statiscal and financial data on properties throughout the Highland Park Community.
- Ensures all information is accurate and files are complete; maintain deeds and other property notifications.
- Organizes and maintains department contracts, records, bid documents, proposals and related information.
- Maintains itnerary and calendar of events for CED Director.
- Helps in the dissemination of Community programs throughout the City of Highland Park.
- Knowledge of city ordinances, policies and protocols applicable to department operations.
- Knowledge of basic functions of public agencies, includinig the role of the City Council and appointed boards and commissions.
- Maintains good record keeping, filing, assist customers at the Real Estate counter and by telephone; responds to and refers customers complaints to appropraite staff or takes the recommended action to resolve the problem.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- High School or GED required. Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 2 yrs. Administrative Assistant experience preferred.
- 2 yrs Community Development experience required.
$31,200.00 - $41,600.00
How To Apply
To apply, please complete the application below and email to email@example.com or return in person to City Hall located at 12050 Woodward Ave., Highland Park, MI 48203.
February 22, 2023